Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from my Mother and is and has been a favorite of my family for over six decades.
Make and share this City Chicken (Mock Chicken Legs) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat/melt shortening in frying pan, low heat.
- Place pork & veal cubes alternately on 6" skewers.
- Dip skewered meats in to egg.
- Roll meats in bread crumbs.
- Cook skewed meats in shortening about 60 minutes.
- Turn meats occasionally for even cooking.
- Remove from pan, drain on paper towels.