1/1 Photo of Citrus Butter Sauce
Another recipe I found at Bahama Breeze's Restaurant site. Posting for ZWT Caribbean region, which is served with their Breeze Wood Grilled Chicken Breast as well as seafood entrees. Sounds delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the oil in a heated small sauce pan. Add the shallots and sauté for one minute.
- 2Add the Orange juice and white wine and reduce by ¾.
- 3Reduce the heat to low and add the butter cubes one at a time while whisking the sauce to evenly incorporate the butter; do not allow the sauce to boil as it will break.
- 4Add the sugar, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir to combine then strain the sauce through fine mesh strainer.
- 6Serve hot and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g