Try this recipe as a marinade for the Jamaican Grilled Chicken Wings. Recipe courtesy of Bahama Breeze's Restaurant.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk spice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark Jamaican rum
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, seeded and minced (or habaÃƒ ero pepper)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- Slowly add the olive oil to the jerk seasoning stirring with a wire whisk.
- Then add all remaining ingredients; stir. Refrigerate.
- Makes 1 ½ cups marinade, enough to marinate about 12 servings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation