1/11 Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
Kim D.'s Note:
This rich quick bread is a favorite with my family. I often give my husband a few slices to take with him on his commute to work, along with a tall travel mug of coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, and egg.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture alternately with the buttermilk.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining 1/3 cup sugar.
- 6Pour a third of the batter into a greased 8X4X2-inch loaf pan.
- 7Sprinkle a third of the cinnamon sugar on top of batter.
- 8Repeat layers twice.
- 9Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2539.7
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 317.8 mg
- Sodium 2896.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 476.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 278.8 g
- Protein 41.0 g