Recipe by valgal123
This is a cake made in a tube or bundt pan. The cream cheese makes it extra moist. This is a cake that you can slice, grab, and go.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- FILLING: Place the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork or your fingers until the mixture is completely combined and crumbly.
- CAKE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly butter or spray a tube or bundt pan.
- Place the butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer on low speed for 2-3 minutes or until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes or until creamy. Add the milk and mix on low speed for 1 minute or until smooth. Add the baking powder, salt, and baking soda and mix for 30 seconds. Add the flour and mix for 2 minutes or until completely combined.
- Pour one third of cake batter in pan and sprinkle with half of.
- the filling. Pour another third of the batter into the pan and sprinkle.
- with the remaining filling. Pour the remaining batter into the pan and.
- bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly and invert onto a serving platter.