Recipe by StillLearning
Made with ingredients you're sure to have on hand!
Top Review by Baking 24/7
Bread is very good. My whole family enjoyed it. It is a very large recipe. I cut it in half. The recipe is not organized very well. I reorganized for my own use,Separating the swirl, dry and wet ingredients on my recipe. I will make this again and again.Thank you!
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (additional)
- 8 cups flour
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups oil
- 1⁄4 cup baking powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease 4 loaf pans. In a small bowl, mix together swirl ingredients. Set aside.
- In a very large bowl, combine baking powder, flour, sugar and salt.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and oil. Add to flour mixture. Stir until moist and virtually lump-free.
- Pour into pan, filling about 1/3 of the way. Sprinkle with swirl mixture.
- Add more batter, top with more swirl mixture. Using the end of a knife, gently swirl the top of the loaf. Repeat for remaining 3 pans.
- Bake 45- 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan 10-15 minutes then remove to wire racks. Cool completely before slicing.