- 1 (16 ounce) package small pretzels (use mini pretzel twists)
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 300Fº.
- In a large roasting pan add the pretzels, and spread the pretzels out evenly in the pan.
- In a small bowl add the oil, sugar, and cinnamon; stir thoroughly to blend ingredients together.
- Pour the oil-cinnamon-sugar mixture over the pretzels; toss well to coat the pretzels with the mixture.
- Place roasting pan in oven, bake uncovered for 30 minutes, and stirring twice during baking time (every 10 minutes).
- Place baked pretzels onto a baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper.
- Spread pretzels out as evenly as you can, to allow them to cool before serving.
- Store pretzels in an airtight container.