These delicious cinnamon-sugar coated pretzels, are a quick, easy, inexpensive snack to make.
Make and share this Cinnamon-Sugar Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 300º.
- In a large roasting pan add the pretzels, and spread the pretzels out evenly in the pan.
- In a small bowl add the oil, sugar, and cinnamon; stir thoroughly to blend ingredients together.
- Pour the oil-cinnamon-sugar mixture over the pretzels; toss well to coat the pretzels with the mixture.
- Place roasting pan in oven, bake uncovered for 30 minutes, and stirring twice during baking time (every 10 minutes).
- Place baked pretzels onto a baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper.
- Spread pretzels out as evenly as you can, to allow them to cool before serving.
- Store pretzels in an airtight container.
This is an easy snack to make and very inexpensive. I made them and put them in gift bags for Christmas. They were delicious, we could not stop eating them. I will be making them for a Valentine treat.