Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I believe the recipe was from a Bisquick ad or booklet.
- 4 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, combine baking mix and milk. Turn onto a floured surface, knead 8-10 times. Roll the dough into a 12x10-inch rectangle.
- Spread with butter. Combine sugar, cinnamon, and raisins; sprinkle over butter. Roll up from the long side; pinching seam to seal.
- Cut into 12 slices; place cut side down on a large greased baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the icing ingredients; spread over rolls. Serve warm.