Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
My Aunt Mary gave me this recipes years ago.
Make and share this Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, combine flour,sugar,salt and yeast; set aside.
- Heat milk,water,and butter to 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add to dry ingredients and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed with a electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add flour and eggs.
- Beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add enough additional flour to make a stiff dough.
- Cover tightly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or as long as 2 days.
- Turn dough onto floured board.
- Roll dough into three 12 x 9 inch rectangles; brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture over dough.
- Roll rectangles up from short end.
- Seal seams.
- Cut each roll into 1 inch slices.
- Place 9 slices into greased 8 inch round pan.
- Repeat procedure until all slices are used up.
- Cover and let rise until doubled about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Remove rolls from pans.
- Cool on wire racks If desired, frost with powdered sugar frosting.
I'm sorry this was terrible. The dough was like playdoh.