1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
Does this sound incredible or what?! 8) (prep time estimates chilling and overnight time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6-8 day-old cinnamon rolls, torn to small pieces (about 12 cups)
- 78.07 ml raisins
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 946.0 ml milk
- 5 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, sliced
- 1Place the cinnamon roll pieces into greased 9 x13-inch baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle the raisins and pecans over them.
- 3In large bowl, beat the milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Pour mixture over rolls.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°.
- 7Dot the mixture with the butter slices.
- 8Place the dish in a roasting pan; fill pan with hot water halfway up sides of baking dish.
- 9Bake for 40-45 minutes or until bread pudding is set in center.
- 10To make the sauce, heat whipping cream and 1/4 cup sugar on top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- 11Combine egg yolks and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl; beat until well blended.
- 12Stir some of the hot cream mixture into the egg mixture; return egg mixture to double boiler.
- 13Stirring constantly, cook 8-10 minutes or until thickens slightly and coats a spoon.
- 14Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- 15Serve warm sauce over bread pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 168.3 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g