1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Pizza Sticks With Dipping Glaze
Use a purchased refrigerated pizza dough or use your own favorite recipe. The success of these pizza sticks with fully depend on the quality of your pizza dough, may I say that if you are using your homemade pizza dough prepare your dough using vegetable oil in place of olive oil. If you use a large amount of pizza dough then double all ingredients. Yield will depend on how large you cut the dough sticks and the size of prepared dough you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Roll out the prepared pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- 3Brush the melted butter over the dough.
- 4In a small cup combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture liberally over the pizza dough.
- 6Slice the dough into either long strips, or cut in half and then slice into small sticks (the small ones are easier to handle).
- 7Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
- 9While the pizza sticks are baking, whisk the icing ingredients together until smooth, adding more icing sugar or whipping cream to achieve desired consistency.
- 10Dip the pizza sticks in the icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pizza Sticks With Dipping Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 65.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: