Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Use a purchased refrigerated pizza dough or use your own favorite recipe. The success of these pizza sticks with fully depend on the quality of your pizza dough, may I say that if you are using your homemade pizza dough prepare your dough using vegetable oil in place of olive oil. If you use a large amount of pizza dough then double all ingredients. Yield will depend on how large you cut the dough sticks and the size of prepared dough you use.
Top Review by Bayhill
These were very yummy!! They went together very quickly and were easy to make. I used "Bread Machine Basic Pizza Dough" recipe #106123 for the dough. The bread machine made quick work of this recipe. After I cut the dough into sticks and put them on the pan, I let them raise for about 15 mins. before baking. My son and his friend ate 3/4 of these right out to the oven before anybody else in the family got to taste them. Needless to say, they were a big hit. Thank you for sharing this recipe...it is definitely a keeper!!
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 12.32 ml cinnamon
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58-59.16 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml melted butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Roll out the prepared pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Brush the melted butter over the dough.
- In a small cup combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture liberally over the pizza dough.
- Slice the dough into either long strips, or cut in half and then slice into small sticks (the small ones are easier to handle).
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
- While the pizza sticks are baking, whisk the icing ingredients together until smooth, adding more icing sugar or whipping cream to achieve desired consistency.
- Dip the pizza sticks in the icing.