1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Pita Crisps With Peanut Honey Dip
A delicious dip that has a big yum factor! Quick and easy too! Kids and adults will enjoy this one. Made for the RSC contest, Jan. 2009!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Peanut Honey Dip
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (you can use plain, or try apple yogurt!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup whipped topping (or whipped cream)
Cinnamon Pita Crisps
- 1To make pita crisps:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 3Cut pita breads in half with a pizza cutter, then into wedges.
- 4Spread pita wedges on a large baking sheet. Spray with butter cooking spray(or oil).
- 5Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle on the pita wedges and bake about 10 minutes, until crisp.
- 6Peanut Honey Dip:.
- 7While pita wedges are baking, stir the yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, cardamom and honey together until well mixed(you can use a food processor if desired).
- 8Gently fold in whipped topping(or whipped cream).
- 9Serve with the pita crisps and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pita Crisps With Peanut Honey Dip
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 236.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 8.9 g