Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just something I came up with one day in the kitchen. Very tasty and chewy. The aroma fills the entire house. Great straight out of the oven or after they have cooled.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, melted butter, and eggs in bowl and mix together very well.
- Stir in vanilla extract and peanut butter. Mix together until creamy.
- Stir in flour until mixed well and all lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into buttered and floured 13 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2" glass baking dish and spread mixture evenly to sides.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, and cut into what ever dimensions you desire.
These are great! good job making up a nice bar recipe. I was concerned that there was no baking soda or powder. But they were very nice. I added semi-sweet choc chips too. I love PB with dark chocolate! Only concern was what temperature to cook the bars at - it's not listed in recipe!