Cocoa Krispies Peanut Butter Brownies
- Ready In:
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed cereal, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a saucepan and melt together.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, then the sugar, then the eggs til smooth.
- Stir in the cereal mixture.
- Scrape the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until brownies are just set in the center.
- Coolcompletely and cut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!