3 hrs 15 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This fudge would be great served at Halloween or Thanksgiving due to the flavor and color. The cinnamon flavor is actually very mild and the fudge turns out very creamy and soft. For ease in cutting and to avoid breaking it I heat my knife under hot tap water, wipe dry and then cut in long strokes without lifting the knife up and down. The cook time includes time to cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8" Square pan with foil, letting ends hang over sides.
- 2In heavy 3 quart saucepan combine sugar, butter and milk.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Boil for approximately 5 minutes or until mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon chips until melted.
- 6Add marshmallow creme and vanilla and stir until completely blended.
- 7Pour mixture into foil lined pan and let cool to room temperature.
- 8Gently lift foil out of pan and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips