Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This fudge would be great served at Halloween or Thanksgiving due to the flavor and color. The cinnamon flavor is actually very mild and the fudge turns out very creamy and soft. For ease in cutting and to avoid breaking it I heat my knife under hot tap water, wipe dry and then cut in long strokes without lifting the knife up and down. The cook time includes time to cool.
- Line an 8" Square pan with foil, letting ends hang over sides.
- In heavy 3 quart saucepan combine sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for approximately 5 minutes or until mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon chips until melted.
- Add marshmallow creme and vanilla and stir until completely blended.
- Pour mixture into foil lined pan and let cool to room temperature.
- Gently lift foil out of pan and cut into squares.