1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Crescent Rolls (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 15 mins
Jessica Costello's Note:
Very light and flaky rolls. Great for breakfast. I used the bread machine for the dough so it is only about 15 minutes worth of work, but the finished product looks like you slaved all day, and tastes even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add milk,sugar, gluten and yeast to bread machine.
- 2add flour and margarine.
- 3set machine for dough cycle (1 1/2 hours).
- 4when machine is finished, turn dough onto floured surface.
- 5roll dough out to 1/4 inch thick.
- 6spread margarine over dough.
- 7sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 8cut dough into triangles (a pizza cutter works great).
- 9roll dough starting at wide end.
- 10brush roll with egg white.
- 11sprinkle with additional cinnamon sugar if desired.
- 12let rise for about 30 minutes.
- 13bake @ 350 for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Crescent Rolls (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: