Very light and flaky rolls. Great for breakfast. I used the bread machine for the dough so it is only about 15 minutes worth of work, but the finished product looks like you slaved all day, and tastes even better!
- add milk,sugar, gluten and yeast to bread machine.
- add flour and margarine.
- set machine for dough cycle (1 1/2 hours).
- when machine is finished, turn dough onto floured surface.
- roll dough out to 1/4 inch thick.
- spread margarine over dough.
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- cut dough into triangles (a pizza cutter works great).
- roll dough starting at wide end.
- brush roll with egg white.
- sprinkle with additional cinnamon sugar if desired.
- let rise for about 30 minutes.
- bake @ 350 for 35 minutes.