Make and share this Cinnamon Bun Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup or 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk (more to make thinner)
- To make the Icing Syrup, whisk the ingredients together until smooth and a pouring consistency. If too thick add more milk, if too thin, add more sugar.
- For the pancakes: In a bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the beaten eggs and milk. Stir in the vanilla and melted butter. Add the milk/egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. There may be small lumps; set aside.
- Preheat a lightly oiled or buttered griddle over medium heat. Pour enough batter (maybe 1/4 cup) to make about 3-4 inch pancakes (to make stackable). Cook until brown on both sides (a few minutes). Remove pancakes from griddle and pour over the Icing Syrup.