1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Muffins
From Milk Website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 375°F (190°C).
- 2In large bowl, combine cereal, cream and milk. Let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in other bowl, mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Reserve.
- 3With electric mixer, beat brown sugar, eggs and oil in cereal mixture until smooth.
- 4Stir reserved dry ingredients into liquid mixture. Stir just enough to moisten, being careful not to overmix.
- 5Divide mixture among 12 buttered muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve with apple wedges, strawberry and a glass of milk.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Brown Sugar Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g