Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great date night meal. It's yummy, but make sure you like Cilantro!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Cilantro Butter (use 2 Tablespoons)
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Lightly coat chicken with oil and sprinkle each evenly on both sides with the salt and pepper. Grill chicken breasts on each side until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from grill and immediately top with cilantro herb butter. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve as butter is melting.