Recipe by Tebo
If you like cilantro, this is an easy and quick dish to make. Prior to a small out of town trip I emptied out the fridge of perishables and this is what I came up with.
Top Review by Pizzabeast
Weird, this was actually really tasty. I didn't have ranch dressing so I used sour cream and some cumin. Next time I'll probably leave out the celery though. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 slices toasted good bread
- 2 -4 eggs
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 celery ribs, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)