Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the sauce to accompany my recipe for Cheesy Chicken Jack. If you love cilantro, this recipe will delight you! This recipe is also good with burrito's and fajitas.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) can salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 small lime, juice of
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and salsa in food processor/blender. Add in pepper, celery salt, cumin, garlic powder, cilantro and lime juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Place in a serving bowl.
Looks delicious! I love cilantro, but wouldn't it have been better if you'd have put the two recipes together? Ok, now that I have made it, I want to update my review. This is really superb! REALLY good! I added in a little bit of jalapeno because I like things hot, and I used lower fat cream cheese because it's softer, but all in all, this recipe is a total winner. (Forget the chicken, it's good on a spoon!) And now for one more added note (you have really made a fan out of me). This cilantro cream is an excellent base for shrimp and avocado salad! Try it - you'll love it!