Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one of my all time favorites. It is from a recipe book from my childhood church. Make the cheese ball ahead of time. Make the coating just before serving. I serve this with Triscuits because they are so sturdy.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar peach chutney
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- Mix cheeses, sherry, and curry.
- Form into flat ball. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 days before serving.
- Spread chutney over cheese ball.
- Mix fried bacon with the chopped green onion.
- Sprinkle over chutney and press it into the ball.