Recipe by TXOLDHAM
This recipe comes from the National Cattlemen's Beef Association. I haven't tried this yet but it couldn't be easier for quicker to fix.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs fully cooked boneless beef roast, with gravy
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- chopped fresh cilantro
- chopped onion
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove pot roast from package; pour gravy into a Dutch oven.
- Add tomatoes, beans, water, chili powder and red pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces and add to Dutch oven and heat through.
- Serve with toppings as desired.