Recipe by Kayne
I made this one up as I went along. I just wanted plain ribs - just as I like just about all meat plain, and I came up with this recipe
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- I tried to get the membrane off the ribs, but was not successful, however, I think it would be best if it was removed.
- Season meat as desired, I didn't use any seasoning at all.
- Put the ribs with bone side up (curved side up), in the dish. Place sliced onion on top of the rib.
- Pour water BESIDE the ribs, not over them, leaving the onions on top of the meat.
- Cover with foil, cut slits in the foil. DO NOT REMOVE FOIL AT ALL DURING COOKING.
- Cook for 2 - 2.5 hours, depending on how "done" you like it.