1/1 Photo of Christmas Zucchini Bread
1 hr 10 mins
This tasty loaf is a Christmas Morning staple at our house. It is simple, and makes two large loaves. It's great warm with a little butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix oil, eggs, zucchini, and vanilla.
- 3Add sugar, flour, soda and cinnamon, blending well.
- 4Stir in coconut and pecans.
- 5Bake in greased loaf pans about an hour or until a toothpick tests "clean".
- 6Cool 15 minutes in bread pans.
- 7Remove from pans-I wrap mine in foil and slice the loaves just before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g