Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 ounces chiles guajillos
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Wipe the chilies clean.
- Remove stems, then cut lengthwise.
- Remove seeds, and place in a small bowl.
- Cover with hot water and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Discard water and place the chilies in a blender jar.
- Add the vinegar and garlic cloves and puree until smooth; set aside.
- Place the pork in a large bowl.
- Add the paprika, oregano, salt, cumin, coriander, pepper, and allspice.
- Mix well.
- Add the chili sauce and combine well.
- Stuff into casings, or fry as patties.
Wonderful taste that purrs Mexico. I made into patties. Thank you for Posting this recipe.