1 hr 10 mins
I checked out this great cookbook from the library, The Juan-Carlos Cruz Calorie Countdown Cookbook. I saw this recipe, and marked it to save, before I return the book. I haven't made it as of this posting, but I love cheesecake, and if I can find a way (or recipe) to make it so it is just as good with less fat, then I'll give it a shot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (made from about 2 1/2 c broken chocolate graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- 1/2 lb firm tofu
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and line with parchment. Spray the parchment.
- 3Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the canola oil and 1 Tablespoon of the coffee liqueur. Press into the prepared pan in a single layer.
- 4In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, blend together the tofu, remaining 3 tablespoons of coffee liqueur, the ricotta, cream cheese, maple syrup, Splenda, egg whites, egg, and cocoa powder until smooth. Pour into the pan.
- 5Bake 1 hour, or until set.
- 6Turn off the heat and allow to sit in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire rack, then refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs