Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and easy pie....found on the internet while looking at recipes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, divided (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk and cocoa, beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and pecans.
- Cover and freeze overnight.