1/1 Photo of Chocolate Sorbet
This is a very rich and chocolatey sorbet. It is best to use a mild flavor Dutch process powder, but you can use regular also. From Cuisine at Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring often to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Whisk in cocoa powder until smooth.
- 3Bring to a boil; simmer for 1 minute.
- 4Pour cocoa mixture over the chopped chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- 5Add vanilla, cover and chill until cold.
- 6Freeze this mixture in an ice cream maker according to your manufacturer's instructions.
- 7When frozen, transfer to a freezer container, press a piece of wax paper to the top and freeze until firm, for at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 60.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g