Most Simple Foolproof Chocolate Sorbet
This has a very very deep chocolate flavour if you use Swiss Cocoa, I normally add slightly less cocoa if I'm using Swiss cocoa.
- Ready In:
- Combine cocoa, sugar, and water in a pot and bring to a light boil.
- Take the pot off the heat and pour the liquid into a bowl.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature and add vodka and vanilla.
- Chill overnight in the fridge.
- Process in ice cream maker or do it the manual way :) *.
- Manual way: Put mix into a freezer tin and whisk it up ever 1 hour till the preferred consistency is reached.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION