Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy and really delicious! My family has been making this for about 20 years and everyone LOVES it!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- Cream ½ cup butter with ¾ cups of sugar.
- Stir in 2 squares melted & cooled unsweetened chocolate.
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating at high speed for 5 minutes after each addition.
- Fold in 2 cups of thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into a baked & cooled 9” pie shell. Chill until firm (2 hours) or freeze.