Recipe by Into the Fire
Simple to make, more simple to eat. It's another quick-and-easy dessert for those would-be cooks out there. The mini-chocolate chips can be substituted with chocolate/white or chocolate/toffee to mix it up a bit. All can be found in the baking isle of the supermarket.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix, moist
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 6 -8 ounces mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 375°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Cake is ready when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes and turn out onto plate. Cut and serve. Saves great; just reheat in the microwave for best taste.