Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Festive and fun!
- 2 1⁄2 fluid ounces chilled vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce chilled peppermint schnapps
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce chilled white Creme de Cacao
- 2 Junior mints
- Mix cold liquor together and shake with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Drop 2 Junior Mints into bottom of glass.
This was good, but a little strong! I suggest reducing the vodka and increasing the white chocolate liquor a little. I made my martinis more of a dessert drink, with whipped cream and chopped Junior Mints on top. Fun, fun, fun!
Whoa. Wow. Stout. Next time I'll dial back the vodka. The overwhelming taste in mine tonight is first and foremost the vodka, and then the peppermint...and finally the chocolate. I'm not saying this isn't good--it is. But if you are looking for a smooth after dinner drink, this one isn't smooth. Its in your face. Be forewarned.
This was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Thank you very much for sharing!