- 24 read to bake prepared tart shells
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs lightly in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, syrup and melted butter, mixing until blended.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans into tart shells, dividing evenly.
- Pour filling on top, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or just set and golden.
- Cool complately on rack.
- Tip: You can replace the pecans with walnuts or dried cranberries.