Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Yummy! A nice make-ahead dessert. Modified from an unknown internet source. Highly recommend Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust #7537 for use with this recipe!
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust (or use Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I use fat free)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's)
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and peanut butter, mixing well.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours Also freeze leftovers.
Very easy and quick. I used a chocolate crust. I found it really sweet but the kids thought it was great!