Chocolate Pancakes With Strawberries (Low Fat)
- In medium bowl, beat soymilk, egg product and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except strawberries, banana and yogurt.
- Spray griddle or 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
- Serve with strawberries, banana and yogurt.