Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the soymilk website. Very good as a dessert or even for breakfast.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat chocolate soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- sliced banana, if desired (optional)
- vanilla yogurt, if desired (optional)
- In medium bowl, beat soymilk, egg product and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except strawberries, banana and yogurt.
- Spray griddle or 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
- Serve with strawberries, banana and yogurt.