From the soymilk website. Very good as a dessert or even for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup low-fat chocolate soymilk
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1/4 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- sliced banana, if desired (optional)
- vanilla yogurt, if desired (optional)
- 1In medium bowl, beat soymilk, egg product and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients except strawberries, banana and yogurt.
- 3Spray griddle or 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- 4For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- 5Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- 6Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
- 7Serve with strawberries, banana and yogurt.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pancakes With Strawberries (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 164.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chocolate soymilk
Egg Beaters egg substitute