Cook1 hr 5 mins
Chocolate, cream cheese and orange--what a wonderful taste sensation!
Make and share this Chocolate Orange Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt or tube cake pan.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, and mix at low speed for about 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more, or until batter is well mixed.
- Pour into pans and bake for 60-65 minutes, or until tests done.
- Cool in pan for about 25 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely before drizzling with a glaze made from powdered sugar and orange juice.