This is for VERY special occasions only - it takes a lot of effort, but the presentation is spectacular!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Send spouse to Alaska to capture moose, or have one delivered by UPS.
- 2Meanwhile, melt chocolate in very large double boiler.
- 3Keep warm.
- 4Tie up moose with rope.
- 5Holding the moose by the tail, carefully dip in melted chocolate, covering it completely with a thin coating.
- 6Arrange moose attractively on large platter and refrigerate for 2 days to set chocolate.
- 7Remove rope, wash to remove chocolate,if necessary, and return rope to clothesline.
- 8Garnish chocolate moose with Cool Whip and top with a cherry.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10Or you could just chew on the rope, which may be tastier.
- 11May be doubled for serving a crowd.
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Moose
Serving Size: 1 (18152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90904.1
- Calories from Fat 85418
- Total Fat 9490.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5869.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4354.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5415.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3012.0 g
- Sugars 165.9 g
- Protein 2340.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: