A treat from Southern Living........yum! For Zaar World Tour purposes, please classify as MidAtlantic for the Hershey syrup. Thanks!
- Bring water and coffee to a boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding coffee grounds.
- Stir sugar and cinnamon into coffee until sugar dissolves.
- Let cool.
- Stir in half and half and chocolate syrup.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Serve over ice.
- Note: To keep coffee from diluting, freeze cubes of half and half and coffee to use in place of ice.