- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and coffee to a boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding coffee grounds.
- Stir sugar and cinnamon into coffee until sugar dissolves.
- Let cool.
- Stir in half and half and chocolate syrup.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Serve over ice.
- Note: To keep coffee from diluting, freeze cubes of half and half and coffee to use in place of ice.