1/2 Photos of Chocolate Iced Coffee
2 hrs 15 mins
A treat from Southern Living........yum! For Zaar World Tour purposes, please classify as MidAtlantic for the Hershey syrup. Thanks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and coffee to a boil in a saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding coffee grounds.
- 4Stir sugar and cinnamon into coffee until sugar dissolves.
- 5Let cool.
- 6Stir in half and half and chocolate syrup.
- 7Chill 2 hours.
- 8Serve over ice.
- 9Note: To keep coffee from diluting, freeze cubes of half and half and coffee to use in place of ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: