Simple Chocolate Iced Coffee
photo by Seasoned Cook
- Ready In:
- 8 -12 ounces strong coffee, cold
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour milk and chocolate syrup over the ice.
- Add cold coffee and stir well until chocolate syrup is dissolved.
- Can be fancied up with a dollop of whipped cream, a shot of Kahlua, and a few curls of shaved chocolate if you like.
- Diabetics and dieters can substitute sugar-free chocolate syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I love flavored coffees and what better flavor than chocolate. :) Doubled the amount of coffee I put in the coffeemaker and used two tablespoons of chocolate syrup. I stirred together the milk and chocolate before adding the ice and coffee. Very tasty and enjoyed it a lot. Thank you 3KillerBees for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for Comfort Cafe - Summer 2009.