Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
wow experimented this n poured it on lennies deep drk chocolate cake seems like a made in heaven combination its so good just pour it on ur fav cake let it drizzle from the sides using the back of a spoon just spread it on the sides of the cake(dnt forget to pour this on an inverted cake or bottom side up cake that helps the soaking better ) let it sit sumtime i leave it overnight in my cooled oven on the baking tray n in the morning its just so good !!
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons sweetened cocoa powder (or 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder mixed with 6 tbsps powdered sugar)
- 4 tablespoons milk or 4 tablespoons water
- put all ingredients in a medium sized bowl n microwave for a 40-60 seconds (just until bubbly).
- mix well until no lumps add more milk and sugar if required to achieve desired consistency of a chocolate fudge sauce.
- pour over cake spread on sides let it sit sumtime.
Yummy, but not super good :) The kids loved it.
Quick, easy and tasty!
this is really easy and good