Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 unsweetened chocolate square
- 2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 1 pinch salt
- desired amount ice cream
- Melt chocolate over hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients except flavoring.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Add flavoring.
- Serve either hot or cold on ice-cream.
- Add desired toppings.
This was great! Make sure when you make this that you double the recipe! Also make sure that you dont boil it longer than specified, or it wont turn out (my first attempt). I drizzled this over my peanut butter pie, and it was so good! Thnkas for a homemade chocolate sauce that is incredibly easy!
Great sauce, not just for ice cream, but this can be used on other desserts as well. I will be making this again.