Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
This recipe makes the best hot fudge sauce I have ever had! It stores very well in the fridge. Just put some in a bowl and microwave for a few seconds or use as is from the bottle.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine butter, cocoa, sugar and evaporated milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Carefully pour hot mixture into a blender and blend for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation