Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great for teen birthday or slumber parties!!
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 lbs chilled fresh fruit, , such as apples, oranges, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, peaches, nectarines, pears, cherries, bana (, such as apples, oranges, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, peaches, nectarines, pears, cherries, bana)
- 1 cup cubed angel food cake (optional)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk, brown sugar and cocoa until smooth.
- Whisk constantly until mixture comes to a boil, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the hot milk mixture with the cream cheese and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Arrange fruit and cake cubes on a plate.
- Serve immediately with the chocolate sauce.