Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was posted in our church cookbook. They are simple to make and taste great!
- 2 (4 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 9x13 inch casserole dish. Line bottom of pan with graham crackers. In separate bowl, mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, leaving out 1/2 cup of milk. Add cream cheese mixture to pudding. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour over graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture. In separate bowl, melt chocolate chips with rest of margarine. Mix well. Add confectioners sugar. Pour on top of crackers. Add water if needed to thin mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.