V's Short-Cut Chocolate Eclairs
photo by diner524
- Ready In:
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
- Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
- Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to set.
- I cut into 12 bars then cut into triangles. This looks more like an eclair.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...