Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yes, another version! I had this at a recent family gathering and loved it so much I tracked down the dear aunt who made it and wouldn't let her out of my sight 'till I had the recipe! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Cook time is refrigerator time.
- Mix pudding with milk until thick, then fold in Cool Whip.
- In 9X13 Pyrex pan, layer graham crackers, pudding, crackers, pudding, crackers.
- In saucepan, heat butter and corn syrup, then sift in confectioners sugar.
- After mixing thoroughly, add the chocoBake.
- Add just enough milk to be able to spread on last layer of Graham Crackers.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Do not cover.