Recipe by s'kat
Yes, another version! I had this at a recent family gathering and loved it so much I tracked down the dear aunt who made it and wouldn't let her out of my sight 'till I had the recipe! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Cook time is refrigerator time.
Top Review by linda.ennis
For a quick 'frosting' for the topping, you can also use a tub of fudge ready to spread frosting! Just stir well, and carefully frost the top layer of graham crackers! Delicious!
- 3 (3/4 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 box graham cracker
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 packages nestle Choco-bake (unsweetened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding with milk until thick, then fold in Cool Whip.
- In 9X13 Pyrex pan, layer graham crackers, pudding, crackers, pudding, crackers.
- In saucepan, heat butter and corn syrup, then sift in confectioners sugar.
- After mixing thoroughly, add the chocoBake.
- Add just enough milk to be able to spread on last layer of Graham Crackers.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Do not cover.