Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a layered dessert...even better than the real thing! Quick and easy to make, but it does have to be refrigerated overnight, so plan ahead :)
Top Review by Tebo
I am surprised this has not been reviewed before. It was so easy to make and just so so so easy to eat. This was the "hit" of the meal. I think everyone would have skipped the meat and potatoes with pleasure and would have gone to this right off the bat. Great pot luck dish as well. It will be made again for sure. Thank you Karen.
- 1 box plain graham cracker
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup (Karo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9 x 13 pan.
- Place a layer of graham crackers evenly on bottom of pan.
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding.
- Spread half of pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture and finally another layer of graham crackers.
- Combine frosting ingredients well (add more milk if too thick to spread easily) and carefully frost the top layer of graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.