This recipe was given to me by a co-worker, it is Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and 3 cups milk; mix well.
- 2Fold in whipped topping and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
- 3In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
- 4Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over crackers, then top with graham crackers.
- 5Spread remaining pudding over crackers; top second pudding layer with another layer of crackers.
- 6To make topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1/4 cup milk, cocoa and sugar and allow to boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and add butter and vanilla.
- 7Mix well and cool.
- 8Pour sauce over graham cracker layer and refrigerate until set; serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake II
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.5
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 438.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 59.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g